Community is at the heart of all we do at All Public Art. All Public Art members use community features to inspire each other, share knowledge, discuss ideas, and build personal and professional relationships. Community spaces include any area where one or more person can communicate and/or interact on All Public Art.
Members who use any of the community features must be over 18 years old. In addition, to make sure that All Public Art continues to be a place that’s safe and respectful, the following policies apply to all community spaces:
- Respect other members’ privacy. Private or personally identifying information should not be shared in public areas of the site.
- Community tools or features may not be used to interfere with another member’s business.
Examples of interference include:
- Contacting another member via All Public Art Conversations to warn them away from a particular member, Items for Sale Store, or item
- Posting in public areas to demonstrate or discuss a dispute with another member
- Purchasing from a seller for the sole purpose of leaving a negative review
- Be respectful towards other members. Community spaces may not be used to publicly disparage a specific member, Items for Sale Store, or item.
- Community spaces may not be used to harass other members. Similarly, content posted in community spaces may not promote, support, or glorify hatred.
- You may not publish or post threats of violence against others or promote or encourage others to engage in violence or illegal activity.
Last updated on January 23, 2016