An email has been sent to with a link to change your password.
Choose a payment option (Paypal or Skrill) and provide your email so that you can get paid after an order is delivered and completed.
After an order is delivered and marked as "Completed" on your Manage Orders page, the Available Balance of the profits that you have made from the items you sold will be shown on your "Cashout Request" page at the top of the page (Ex. "Available Balance: $250"). The Cashout Request page tab can be accessed from your Account page on the left menu bar.On your Cashout Request page you can enter the amount of money you want to withdraw (withdrawal amount) from your Available Balance. When you submit your Withdrawal Amount, All Public Art will deposit the money into the Paypal or Skrill Account that is connected to the email that you provided in the "Optional Settings" field on your Account page.
Without the proper email for your Paypal or Skrill Account, APA will not be able to release your funds, so please be sure to provide the correct email before submitting a request to withdraw from your account.
It's easy to set up your Items for Sale Store on All Public Art. Here are two steps to consider before selling items.
1. Choose a payment option (Paypal or Skrill) and provide your email so that you can get paid. Provide your email in the "Optional Setup" section in your All Public Art account.
2. Set up Customized Shipping(not necessary) if you intend on providing different shipping costs according to how far your buyers are from your shipping location. You can manage your customized shipping on your "Shipping Cost Management" page which can be accessed from the left bar on your Account page.Selling an Item(8 simple steps):
1. Upload the image(s) of the item you are selling. We suggest you provide at least 3 images so that your buyers can get a good idea of what your item looks like.
2. Choose a Price to sell your item. You can choose to select a price from our list of pre-set prices ($10, $15, $20… etc.) or Enter a custom price of your choosing (ex: $14.99).
3. Enter the Title (name)of the item you are selling. We suggest keeping the title simple with key words that will help buyers discover your item if they happen to be searching for that "type" of product. For example, naming your item "Dreaming – Poster 18 x 24" will help a buyer who is looking for posters to discover your item since it has the word "poster" in it.
4. Artwork Created By: Enter the name of the person or business that created the item. (Ex. "Pablo Picasso" or "Disney, Inc.")
5. Enter a description of the item for sale in detail. The more information you provide to the seller, the easier it will be for you to sell your item. Be sure to include details such as: size dimensions, quantity, interesting facts/story about the item, and anything that makes your item special.
6. Your Return Policy.All Public Art offers you 2 options to set up a Return Policy for your buyers: a) Select the Standard Return Policy option by clicking the button. The verbiage in the Standard return policy is basic and designed to protect you and the seller. You are responsible for following the rules and policies that are stated in the Standard Return Policy and also responsible handling for any issues or disputes resulting from the policy. or Your Custom Return Policy can be entered in the text field. You are fully responsible for the rules and policies you set in your Return Policies.
7. Shipping - In the shipping section you have 3 options to chose from:
a) Free Shipping – This option is a great incentive for buyers to purchase the item without worrying about the extra shipping costs. In this section, be sure to enter the number of days the item is estimated to be delivered to your buyer. If the item will be delivered to the buyer's location in 3 to 5 days, enter "3-5" in the "Estimated delivery days" field.
b) Fixed Cost Shipping – This option allows you to charge a Fixed Cost (flat rate) that does not change according to the location of the buyer. Enter the cost of the item without the "$" sign. For example, if your Fixed Cost for shipping is $5.00, enter "5.00"
c) Customized Shipping –This option, which can be managed on your "Shipping Cost Management" page (it can be accessed from the left bar on your Account page), allowsyou to set the price of shipping according to how far the buyer is located from where you are shipping from. On your "Shipping Cost Management" page you can enter the different distances, shipping costs, the number of days it will take to deliver the item, and a message that allows you to communicate additional information to your buyers. When you fill out the fields on the Customized Shipping page, the information will automatically appear on the Sell An Item Page for you to apply to your items for sale.
8. Enter the Zipcode/Postcode that the item is being shipped from.
When you're done, simply post the item. It will automatically be listed on the "Items for Sale" page for people to purchase!
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly accept your return within 30 days of you receiving your item(s). Please note that certain items are considered custom or special request orders, and certain products are non-returnable.
If you return an item that is offered with free shipping, the original outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your refund. The return shipping will be the responsibility of the customer.
Please follow the directions below to submit a return request. Submit your return request within 15 days of receiving your order, by contacting us (the seller on APA) directly on All Public Art's messaging system. Provide as much detail as possible in you message. Once your request is submitted, you can expect to receive message from us (the seller on APA) Returns team within 1-4 business days. Once the item(s) are received in the expected condition we(the seller on APA)will issue applicable credits. An email confirmation will be sent to you once we (the seller on APA) have processed your refund, which will go back to the original method of payment.
In the rare case that your item(s) unfortunately arrive damaged replacements are usually offered at no charge. However, should you choose not to pursue replacements the damaged or defective products can be returned for credit. Orders that have been shipped or prepared for shipment cannot be cancelled. If we are unable to cancel your order it can be refused and credit will be issued back to your original payment method. Our intention is to ensure your item arrives in perfect condition. In the unlikely event that your order arrives damaged we will make every effort to help you obtain the necessary replacements as quickly as possible at no extra cost to you. We encourage our customers to accept their order despite the condition at delivery. This is because a refusal of a damaged shipment can increase the time it takes to process replacements. In some cases you may be required to provide photos in order to fulfill your replacement requests. Photos are generally requested to confirm the extent of damages.
Submit your replacement request within 10 days of receiving your order bycontacting us via the messaging system. Once the request has been submitted, you can expect to receive from us (the seller on APA) within 1-4 business days. If you decide not to pursue replacements, your order can still be . For orders shipped: It is very important that the actual customer who placed the order be present to inspect the item and sign the delivery document. It is the customer's responsibility to notate all and any problems with the order at time of delivery. Follow the below steps to ensure that your order is properly signed for,
Inspect the product while the driver is on site and notate any problems or exceptions with the order on the delivery documents provided. Even if the package appears only slightly damaged, write "Package Damaged" when you sign for delivery. This is VERY important.
**All cancellations will be confirmed in writing: if you have not received amessage confirmation, your order has not been canceled. We (the seller on APA)are unable to cancel an order once it has shipped or been prepared for shipping by the manufacturer.
If we (the seller on APA)are unable to cancel your order as requested, you may return the product under our Standard Return Policy. If your order has successfully been canceled, we (the seller on APA)will process the refund back to the original method of payment within 3-5 business days.
We are implementing development to use blockchain technology on the platform, therefore, buying and Selling on APA is unavailable. We are excited to announce the creation the APA token, which will soon be used to trade art on All Public Art.Click here to learn more:
|Sl.No.||ARTWORK IMAGE||TITLE||ARTIST||TRANSACTION HASH||ERC 721 ID|
|7||On the Ghost Ship, Lollipop||Brian Moses||0xf5d68abf991e534c283a3921ab727acc36bf0a6a06616391dc229970930b8197|
|8||The Whole Kit and Kaboodle||Brian Moses||0x8170fd8f01ec5c34ca1408183905df52c5646867a4c686e4487598b8b5e4b10b|
|9||Friends Help Each Other||Brian Moses||0xfb127a8ba4d91c34766f4563a6f290cc91ac29e14aa09830cd7482d525d1b1ed|
|10||The Meteorite||Brian Moses||0x32baac36a9fa6fbb717a1c0b6b4302b58fb8d91f6ea64954774492b48f895a53|